Saturday, February 11, 2012
To do list for this blog.
1. need to figure out why Microsoft Passport failed, while Facebook and Twitter single sign-ins are becoming widely successful despite gaping privacy holes. Most likely, Microsoft has a strong patent portfolio that covers this technology area.
2. write up Invention of the Day: Creativity. How technological creativity was re-invented by J.P. Gulford in the 1950s.
3. write up Invention of the Day: dynamite. How Alfred Nobel's invention played out in the US.
4. write up Invention of the Day: genetically modified animals.
5. why and how the US patent system is inefficient by design (which makes it biased toward inventors vs innovators.)